80% of all our metabolic energy production is created by oxygen.
• The amount of oxygen produced by an acre of trees per year equals the amount consumed by 18 people annually. One tree produces nearly 260 pounds of oxygen each year.
• Oxygen is a strong oxidizing agent and has the second-highest electronegativity of all reactive elements, second only to fluorine.
• Almost two-thirds of the weight of living things comes from oxygen, mainly because living things contain a lot of water and 88.9 percent of water’s weight comes from oxygen.
• An adult's brain requires around 25% of the body's oxygen.
• A human being consumes about 550 liters of pure oxygen (19 cubic feet) every day.
• By mass, oxygen is the third-most abundant element in the universe, after hydrogen and helium, and the most abundant element by mass in the Earth's crust, making up almost half of the crust's mass.
• The human body is largely composed of oxygen, so it is no wonder that scientists are now discovering how low levels of oxygen can disrupt the ability of the body to function correctly to enhance health.
• The oxygen concentration in a healthy human body is approximately three times that of air.
• Oxygen is the most abundant element on earth comprising nearly 50% of the crust of the earth and averaging about 20% of the air we breathe.
American Health and Wellness Academy is an energetic and accomplished nutritional supplement company that focuses on developing the best natural products today.
American Health and Wellness Academy is based on effective ALL NATURAL NUTRITION PRODUCTS.
We take pride in updating our high-quality products when new and improved ingredients hit the market for state-of-the-art nutritional supplements.
Our goal is to save our customers a substantial amount of money and at the same time provide quality products to the consumer.
More and more people are turning to nutritional supplements as part of a healthier approach to life. In many cases, natural supplements can provide the relief you need without taking costly drugs.